TEAM training is an employee-focused, full-facility alcohol management program available to sport and entertainment facility managers. It has combined the wisdom of industry professionals from facility management and concessions.
TEAM training takes a comprehensive approach to preparing facility operations managers to train alcohol servers and event-day employees to manage the sale, service and consumption of alcohol at public gatherings.
Benefits of Training
- Improved employee morale by empowering employees to play a critical role in alcohol management and fan safety.
- Reduced administration burden from the facility.
- Reduced facility insurance claims, premiums and liability suits.
- Independent, third-party certification that provides a “reasonable efforts” defense in the event of a liability suit.
- Ability to track the training progress of each employee through TEAM’ reporting process.
There are two types of TEAM training:
- Trainer Certification
- Employee Certification