Communications and Marketing Committee
Marketing & Communications Committee Chair
Director, Corporate Social Responsibility | Better World at Anheuser-Busch
- Tami Garrison, Community Affairs Director for Molson Coors
- Jennifer Jose, Senior Vice President Public Affairs for National Association of Broadcasters
- Dan Klenetsky, Senior Manager Government and Community Affairs for NASCAR
- Greg Luehrs, Director of Partnerships, Jack-Daniel’s for Brown-Forman
- Suzanne McGovern, Consultant for Constellation Brands
- Kim Twist, Social Responsibility Manager for Constellation Brands
- Anne Wheat, Vice President of Guest Services and Special Projects for MetLife Stadium
- Bill Young, Senior Director of Health Policy and Regulatory Affairs for Beer Institute
- Liz Byrd, Event Manager for TEAM Coalition
The Marketing & Communications Committee is challenged on two fronts.
- The committee is constantly reimagining fan engagement offerings that communicate alcohol responsibility with the goal of generating greater awareness and participation in by sports and entertainment fans. At the same time, the committee provides a robust toolkit of responsibility activation elements for use by venue operators and member organizations alike.
- The committee helps tell the TEAM Coalition story by developing and implementing a communications plan and brand standards, improving TEAM’s online presence and enhancing the organization’s relationship with the media. Oversight by this committee includes editorial decisions for the monthly newsletter.