- TEAM employee certification is a three (3) year period. Employees may only recertify by participating in live training session and passing the certification exam.
- Annually, the first 3 rush processing requests per organization at each facility will be accommodated without a fee. A rush processing fee of $25 per session will be charged for any requests beyond the first 3.
- All orders of 500 TEAM participant manuals or more will earn one complimentary TEAM trainer registration.
- Any participant exams received on photocopied or scanned forms will be invoiced at the standard manual price of $14 each. No discounts will be honored.
- TEAM offers the option for trainers to receive electronic-only certification cards in lieu of printing and mailing physical cards. Trainers who opt-in to this program will receive a $1 discount per manual for all future orders for their organization at their facility. Please note that once trainers sign up for electronic-only cards, all future sessions graded for the organization at the facility will be processed with electronic certification cards only. Printed cards may not be requested for any future sessions. For more information or to sign up for the program, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Trainers can use the online database to search for any individual who is TEAM-certified, confirm the expiration date of the person’s certification and print a copy of the person’s certification card, even if the person was TEAM trained by another trainer.
- TEAM training exam questions (including Level 1 and Level 2, and extra state-specific questions) are available in large font.
- DVDs with TEAM Training Introduction Video and Training Scenarios are now available in Closed Caption for the hearing impaired.
- Recognition stickers in two sizes are available. 3 inch diameter round sticker are perfect for use on old price buttons. 1 inch square stickers can be added to name badges as an extra reminder to your community that your employees are TEAM certified.
- The TEAM Training Introduction Video answers the crucial question of why anyone working in a large-scale facility should become certified in TEAM’s alcohol management training program. It is available online and can be downloaded and added directly to the TEAM Training PowerPoint Presentation.