1. How to Enter. To enter, attend any National Football League® (NFL) game in the United States during the 2019 preseason or regular season and register as a responsible fan/designated driver at the NFL stadium by completing the pledge form (paper or digital).
To enter without attending an NFL game, send a postcard (no envelopes please) to TEAM Coalition (“Sponsor”), 1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 600, Alexandria, VA 22314 with the following:
Each entry by mail is good for only one (1) NFL team. You may only enter by mail no more than the number of home games played by each team. NFL teams have two (2) preseason and eight (8) regular season home games, for a total of ten (10) home games. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Delivery of prize may require a street address (no P.O. Boxes). Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, mutilated, invalid, unintelligible, postage-due or misdirected entries, all of which will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for the failure of any NFL stadium to retain any entries or for any human error in connection with the retention of entries. No facsimiles, mechanical reproductions, alterations or forged entries. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible and incomplete entry forms will be disqualified. All entries submitted at an NFL stadium must be received by the end of the last 2019 regular season game at the respective stadium. All online entries must be submitted by Thursday, January 2, 2020. All mailed entries must be postmarked by Monday, December 30, 2019 and received by Friday, January 3, 2020.
2. Start/End Dates. Sweepstakes begins on Thursday, August 8, 2019 and will conclude on Friday, January 3, 2020.
3. Eligibility. Participation is open only to legal residents of the U.S., age 21 and over in the U.S. as of date of entry, and who possess a valid driver’s license. Void in Puerto Rico, outside of the U.S., and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers & directors of TEAM Coalition (“Sponsor”) are ineligible.
4. Random Drawings/Odds. On or about Monday, January 6, 2020, one (1) Finalist representing each of the thirty-two (32) NFL teams will be randomly selected from a pool of all entries received at each stadium or received by Sponsor via online or mail. The two (2) Finalists, one (1) representing the National Football Conference Champion and one (1) representing the American Football Conference Champion (the two (2) teams playing in Super Bowl LIV®), will receive the Super Bowl® prize as detailed below. One (1) additional Finalist will be drawn from the Finalists representing NFL teams not qualifying for postseason play to win the Pro Bowl Game® prize as detailed below. Odds of being chosen as a Finalist depend on the number of eligible entries received for each team. The odds of a Finalist winning a Super Bowl prize are 1:16, and the odds of a Finalist winning the Pro Bowl Game prize are 1:20. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Contest not produced or executed by any NFL Entity.
5. Prizes. Two (2) Super Bowl prizes each consisting of a trip for two (2) people to Super Bowl LIV at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, FL on Sunday, February 2, 2020. The Super Bowl LIV prize includes round-trip coach-class air transportation for winner and travel companion from gateway airport nearest to winner’s residence to Miami, FL (if necessary), three (3) nights hotel accommodations as determined by Sponsor (single room, double occupancy, if necessary) and two (2) tickets to Super Bowl LIV played at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, FL (ARV $5,000 U.S. each). Total ARV of Super Bowl Prizes: $10,000 U.S. If a Super Bowl LIV prize winner lives within a reasonable driving distance of Miami Gardens, FL, ground transportation (mileage and parking reimbursement) may be provided in lieu of air transportation and no compensation or substitution will be provided for difference in prize value.
One (1) Pro Bowl Game prize consisting of a trip for two (2) people to the 2020 Pro Bowl Game at Camping World Stadium in Orlando, FL on Sunday, January 26, 2020. Pro Bowl Game prize includes round-trip coach-class air transportation for winner and travel companion from gateway airport nearest to winner’s residence to Orlando, FL (if necessary), a minimum of two (2) nights hotel accommodations as determined by Sponsor (single room, double occupancy, if necessary), and two (2) tickets to the 2020 Pro Bowl Game at Camping World Stadium. Total ARV of Pro Bowl prize: $2,500 U.S.
All winners will be solely responsible for all applicable taxes on prizes and any other costs not indicated as forming part of the prize as well as optional travel insurance. Winners are responsible for ensuring they have proper travel documentation. Winners must agree to a background check and shall be required to sign a Prize Waiver/Affidavit prior to accepting the Prize. Winners must be able to travel on Sponsor-designated dates, or prizes will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate. All travel subject to availability. Restrictions and blackout dates apply.
6. Notification. Entrants will be notified of their Finalist status by email or telephone on or about Monday, January 6, 2020. Super Bowl prize winners will be notified of their winning status by email or telephone after the Super Bowl teams are determined. Pro Bowl Game prize winner will be notified on or about Monday, January 13, 2020. All winners will be required to sign, have notarized and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release. For all prizes, travel companion will be required to sign and return a travel release prior to ticketing. If travel companion is a minor, he/she must travel with his/her parent/legal guardian who must sign the release. If winner cannot be contacted, if any prize is returned as undeliverable, or in the event of noncompliance with these Sweepstakes rules and requirements, an alternate winner may be selected. Limit one (1) prize per person. Game or event dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the Office of the Commissioner of Football and/or National Football League Properties, Inc., as applicable, and are subject to change.
7. Conditions. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Participation in Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes winners’ permission for Sponsor and NFL Entities to use their respective names, addresses (city and state), likenesses, biographical information and any mail-in entry statements for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. In addition, prize winners, by accepting a prize, agree to participate in promotional events and activities, as requested by the Sponsor and/or NFL Entities without additional compensation. By participating, entrants, winners and Super Bowl or Pro Bowl prize companions agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, the NFL Entities, their respective advertising and Sweepstakes agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, copyright infringement or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if any prize cannot be awarded or if any prize event is cancelled due to Acts of God, Acts of War, natural disasters, weather or terrorism. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor shall not be responsible for awarding any replacement prize if any of the prize events are cancelled.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant/winner who violates, in the sole judgment of the Sponsor and/or the NFL Entities, these Official Rules, or whose conduct impairs or damages, or tends to impair or damage, in the sole judgment of the Sponsor, the reputation or public image of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor, the NFL Entities, or any of its member teams. Without limiting the foregoing, Sponsor may disqualify any entrant/winner having an outstanding or prior warrant, indictment, citation or conviction involving alcohol or alcohol-related incidents, regardless of when such incident occurs.
8. Data Sharing. As an entrant of the Responsibility Has Its Rewards sweepstakes, individuals are choosing to interact with TEAM Coalition in ways that require TEAM Coalition to gather personally-identifying information. TEAM Coalition collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to complete the entry process. TEAM Coalition does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from being eligible to win the sweepstakes prizes.
Techniques for Effective Alcohol Management (TEAM) Coalition collects and stores personal information for individuals who register to be designated drivers and responsible guests at sports and entertainment venues as well as through online registrations for sweepstakes. All personal information is securely stored on TEAM Coalition’s servers that are only accessible via login and password by registered trainers. Access to personal information other than that of each trainer is limited to the individuals taught by that trainer. No trainer can access personal information of individuals he/she did not directly train.
Personal information collected from designated driver and responsible guest registrations at sports and entertainment venues as well as through online sweepstakes registrations is used to select a winner of a sweepstakes. The data collected will also be shared with the organizations hosting the sporting event at which the sweepstakes is offered. That includes all NFL Entities, the concessionaire companies operating at all NFL facilities and the beer company sponsors of designated driver programs at NFL facilities. All TEAM Coalition sweepstakes are designed to recognize guests who promise to serve as a designated driver for their friends and family or who promise to never drive drunk and always have a designated driver.
9. Winners List. To obtain the names of the winners, visit Designated Drivers for the Season or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by Friday, January 31, 2020 to: TEAM Coalition, 1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 600, Alexandria, VA 22314.
10. Sponsor. TEAM Coalition, 1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 600, Alexandria, VA 22314. Sponsor is a promotional partner of the National Football League. National Football League trademarks and copyrights used with permission of the National Football League.