|Each entry by mail is good for only one (1) NBA team. You may only enter by mail no more than the number of home games played by each team. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Delivery of prize may require a street address (no P.O. Boxes). Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, mutilated, invalid, unintelligible, postage-due or misdirected entries, all of which will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for the failure of any NBA venue to retain any entries or for any human error in connection with the retention of entries. No facsimiles, mechanical reproductions, alterations or forged entries. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible and incomplete entry forms will be disqualified.
All entries submitted at an NBA venue must be received by the end of the last 2020-2021 regular season game at the respective venue. All online entries must be submitted by Wednesday, April 15, 2021. All mailed entries must be postmarked by Thursday, April 9, 2021 and received by Thursday, April 16, 2021.
2. Start/End Dates. Sweepstakes begins on Tuesday, October 22, 2020 and will conclude on Thursday, April 16, 2021.
3. Eligibility. Participation is open only to legal residents of the U.S. and Canada, age 21 and over in the U.S. as of date of entry and of legal drinking age in the province or territory in which they reside in Canada as of date of entry, and who possess a valid driver’s license. Void in Puerto Rico, outside of the U.S. and Canada and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors or friends and family of employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, National Basketball Association, or any other National Basketball Association affiliated entity are ineligible.
4. Random Drawings/Odds. On or about Monday, April 20, 2021, one (1) Finalist representing each of the thirty (30) NBA teams will be randomly selected from a pool of all entries received at each venue or received by Sponsor via online or mail. The two (2) Finalists, one (1) representing the Eastern Conference Champion and one (1) representing the Western Conference Champion (the two teams competing in the 2021 NBA Finals®), will receive the NBA Finals prizes as detailed below. One (1) additional Finalist will be drawn from the remaining twenty-eight (28) Finalists to win the NBA All-Star Game® prize as detailed below. Odds of being chosen as a Finalist depend on the number of eligible entries received for each team. The odds of a Finalist winning one of the NBA Finals prizes are 1:15, and the odds of a Finalist winning the NBA All-Star Game prize are 1:28. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and the decision of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Canadian residents, if selected as a Finalist, must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question by phone or by mail in order to win a prize. Contest not produced or executed by the Office of the Commissioner of Basketball, National Basketball Association Properties, Inc. or any other NBA affiliated entity (collectively, the “NBA Entities”).
5. Prizes. Two (2) NBA Finals prizes each consisting of two (2) tickets to the first game of the Finals played in the home venue of the NBA team for which the winner was selected as a Finalist (ARV $750 U.S. each). Total ARV of NBA Finals prizes: $1,500 U.S.
One (1) NBA All-Star Game prize consisting of a trip for two (2) people to the 2022 NBA All-Star Game. The NBA All-Star Game prize includes round-trip coach-class air transportation for winner and travel companion from gateway airport nearest to winner’s residence the host city of the NBA All-Star game, a minimum of two (2) nights hotel accommodations as determined by Sponsor (single room, double occupancy, if necessary), and two (2) tickets to the 2022 NBA All-Star Game. Total ARV of NBA All-Star Game prize: $2,200 U.S. If the NBA All-Star Game prize winner lives within a reasonable driving distance of the event city, ground transportation (mileage and parking reimbursement) may be provided in lieu of air transportation and no compensation or substitution will be provided for difference in prize value.
All winners will be solely responsible for all applicable taxes on prizes and any other costs not indicated as forming part of the prize as well as optional travel insurance. Winners are responsible for ensuring they have proper travel documentation. Winners must agree to a background check and shall be required to sign a Prize Waiver/Affidavit prior to accepting the Prize. Winners must be able to travel on Sponsor-designated dates, or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate. All travel subject to availability. Restrictions and blackout dates apply.
6. Notification. Entrants will be notified of their Finalist status by email or telephone on or about Thursday, April 23, 2021. The NBA Finals and NBA All-Star Game prize winners will be notified of their winning status by email or telephone after the NBA Finals teams are determined. All winners will be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release. NBA Finals prize companion will be required to sign and return a prize release prior to event. NBA All-Star Game travel companion will be required to sign and return a travel release prior to ticketing. If travel companion is a minor, he/she must travel with his/her parent/legal guardian who must sign the release. If winner cannot be contacted, if any prize is returned as undeliverable, or in the event of noncompliance with these Sweepstakes rules and requirements, an alternate winner may be selected. Limit one (1) prize per person. Game or event dates and times determined in the sole discretion of the NBA Entities, as applicable, and are subject to change and/or cancellation.
7. Conditions. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Participation in Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes winners’ permission for Sponsor and NBA Entities to use their respective names, addresses (city and state/province), likenesses, biographical information and any mail-in entry statements for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. In addition, prize winners, by accepting a prize, agree to participate in promotional events and activities, as requested by the Sponsor and/or NBA Entities without additional compensation. By participating, entrants, winners, the NBA Finals prize companions and the NBA All-Star Game prize travel companion agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, the NBA Entities, their respective advertising and Sweepstakes agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, copyright infringement or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if any prize cannot be awarded or if any prize event is cancelled due to Acts of God, Acts of War, natural disasters, weather or terrorism. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor shall not be responsible for awarding any replacement prize if any of the prize events are cancelled.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant/winner who violates, in the sole judgment of the Sponsor and/or the NBA Entities, these Official Rules, or whose conduct impairs or damages, or tends to impair or damage, in the sole judgment of the Sponsor, the reputation or public image of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor or the NBA Entities, including, without limitation, any of its member National Basketball Association teams. Without limiting the foregoing, Sponsor may disqualify any entrant/winner having an outstanding or prior warrant, indictment, citation or conviction involving alcohol or alcohol-related incidents, regardless of when such incidents occur.
8. For Quebec Residents. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
9. Winners List. To obtain the names of the winners, visit Designated Drivers for the Season or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by June 28, 2021 to: TEAM Coalition, 1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 600, PMB #1084, Alexandria, VA 22314. Canadian residents may omit return postage.
10. Sponsor. TEAM Coalition, 1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 600, PMB #1084, Alexandria, VA 22314. Sponsor is a promotional partner of National Basketball Association Properties, Inc. National Basketball Association trademarks and copyrights used with permission of National Basketball Association Properties, Inc.