OFFICIAL RULES OF TEAM COALITION’S RESPONSIBILITY HAS ITS REWARDS SWEEPSTAKES WITH THE NEW YORK RANGERS.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. NO ALCOHOL IS INCLUDED IN ANY PRIZE.
- Eligibility: TEAM Coalition’s Responsibility Has Its Rewards (“RHIR”) Sweepstakes (“Promotion”) is open only to legal U.S. residents of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, 21 years of age or older at the time of entry, who reside within a 75-mile radius of the arena at Madison Square Garden (“Arena”). New York Rangers, LLC, MSG Entertainment Group, LLC, MSG Sports, LLC, National Hockey League, NHL Enterprises, L.P., NHL Enterprises Canada, L.P., NHL Enterprises, B.V., NHL Interactive Cyber Enterprises, LLC and the member clubs of the National Hockey League (collectively, the “NHL Entities”); Anheuser-Busch Companies, LLC, TEAM Coalition, and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, sponsors, promotional partners, prize suppliers, and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, all others associated with the development and execution of this Promotion, and alcoholic wholesalers and retailers, as well as the immediate family (including, but not limited to, spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to participate. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Subject to all applicable, federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: Anheuser-Busch Companies, LLC, 1 Busch Place, St. Louis, MO 63118 (“Sponsor”).
- Administrator: TEAM Coalition (“Administrator”), 1800 Diagonal Road Suite 600 PMB #1084, Alexandria, VA 22314. Sponsor and Administrator are referred to herein as “Promotion Entities.”
- Timing: Promotion begins at 6:00 PM Eastern Standard Time on November 1, 2022 and ends at 2:00 PM Eastern Time on April 13, 2023 (the “Promotion Period”) and will be divided into five (5) entry periods, with each entry period beginning at 6:00 PM ET on the 1st of the applicable month and ending at 5:59 PM ET on the last day of the month, with the exception of the 5th entry period which will end at 2:00 PM ET on April 13, 2023 (each, an “Entry Period”). Administrator’s clock is the official time keeping device of the Promotion.
- How To Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit https://teamcoalition.org/sweepstakes/nhl/new-york-rangers-2022/ and follow the instructions to enter the Promotion. Entries must be received by the end of the applicable Entry Period to be eligible for that drawing.
- For All Entries: Each entrant is eligible to submit up to one (1) entry per day, defined as a twenty-four (24) hour period. The maximum number of entries per entrant is one-hundred sixty-four (164) entries for the entire Promotion Period. Entries in excess of the stated day or Promotion Period limitation will be void. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address, cell phone number or other relevant account when submitting an entry in the Promotion. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant and such individual must comply with these Official Rules. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof that he/she is the authorized account holder. Use of any automated technology or system to participate in the Promotion is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Any automated receipt (such as one confirming delivery of text message or e-mail) does not constitute proof of actual receipt by Administrator of an entry. Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. All entries become the property of the Administrator and none will be acknowledged or returned. Entries will not be judged but must adhere to the entry guidelines indicated herein, as determined by Sponsors/Administrator in their sole discretion.
- Prizes (5) (one (1) per Entry Period): Promotion is comprised of five (5) separate entry periods and drawings. Each of the five (5) grade prizes has an ARV of $200 and includes New York Rangers and Bud Light items. New York Rangers items are not game used.
- Prize Conditions/Restrictions: New York Rangers items are not game used. Prizes may include autographed items, which items (and autographs) will be determined by the New York Rangers. Promotion Entities are not responsible for and winner will not receive any difference between the actual value and ARV of a prize. Resale of prizes is prohibited. The cash value, in lieu of the actual prize, will not be awarded. No compensation or substitution will be provided for difference in prize value, if any. Fulfillment will be completed by the Administrator. Lost or stolen prizes will not be replaced. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Prizes do not include any other item or expense not specifically described in these Official Rules, and any such additional expenses are the sole responsibility of winner. Prizes may not be transferred or assigned. Only listed prizes will be awarded and no other prizing or substitutions will be made except at the sole discretion of Administrator. Promotion Entities reserve the right to revoke full or partial prize from any winner who it or Sponsor’s representatives deem may, in its sole discretion, be intoxicated, be a safety risk, have violated any venue policy or law, or may bring Administrator or Sponsors, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents, into disrepute. Limit one (1) prize per person for the entire Promotion. An unclaimed and/or unused prize element will remain the property of the Sponsor. No alcohol is awarded in any prize. Winners agree to accept a prize “as is”, and entrants hereby acknowledge that Promotion Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prizes, including express warranties (if any) provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with a prize. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for the applicable drawing. Non-winning entries from one drawing will not be included in subsequent drawings.
- Selection and Verification of Potential Winners: Administrator will randomly select the potential winner for each Entry Period from all eligible entries received for that Entry Period. Potential winner will be contacted via email or text, depending on the information provided with entry. Administrator’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Administrator reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. All potential winners are subject to verification by Administrator. Administrator will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Each potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) (except where prohibited), which must be received by Administrator within five (5) days of the time notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim a prize (if applicable). If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Affidavit within the required time period (if applicable), declines the prize or prize is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Administrator or Sponsor, in its sole discretion and time-permitting, may award the corresponding prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries for the drawing at issue. All alternate potential winners are subject to all requirements set forth in these Official Rules. Only three (3) alternate winners will be selected, after which a prize will remain un-awarded. By entering the Promotion and accepting a prize, the winner agrees to maintain his/her behavior in accordance with all applicable laws and generally-accepted social practices in connection with participation in the Promotion or prize-related activity. The winner understands and agrees that Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify the winner at any time if the winner’s behavior at any point (i) is uncooperative or disruptive; (ii) annoys, threatens, or harasses any other person; (iii) may or does cause damage to person, property, or the reputation of Sponsor; or (iv) otherwise violates the policies of the prize provider; and, in such a case, the winner will forfeit all remaining elements of the prize and still be solely responsible for all taxes and other expenses related to the prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Promotion Entities’, New York Rangers, LLC, MSG Entertainment Group, LLC, MSG Sports, LLC, NHL Entities, and all of their respective designees use of winner’s name, social media identity, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, hometown and state for advertising and promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further payment or consideration, notification or permission.
- Errors and Unauthorized Activity: Released Parties are not responsible: (1) for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) for technical and/or communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind; (3) for unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Promotion; (4) for technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (5) for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize; (6) late, lost, undeliverable, misdirected, illegible, damaged, incomplete, incorrect or stolen entries; or (7) if the Promotion cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Administrator, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Administrator reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims. Administrator reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Promotion Entities’ reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion Game, as determined by Administrator in its sole discretion. In such event, Administrator reserves the right to award the prize(s) for the Entry Period(s) at issue at random from among the eligible entries received for such Entry Period(s) up to the time of the impairment or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it suspects or finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Promotion Entities reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Promotion Entities’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release: By participating in the Promotion, entrant releases and holds harmless the Promotion Entities, New York Rangers, LLC, MSG Entertainment Group, LLC, MSG Sports, LLC, NHL Entities, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with the Promotion, including the unauthorized or illegal access to personally identifiable or sensitive information or acceptance, possession, use, misuse, or nonuse of the prize that may be awarded or human error; and (b) acknowledges that the foregoing parties (i) have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to a prize including, without limitation, the prize quality or availability; and (ii) are not responsible for technical, hardware, network connections or incorrect information or incomplete or delayed computer transmissions, regardless of cause. All entrants understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state, territory, or country that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. All participating entrants acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
- Disputes: As a condition of participating in the Promotion, entrant agrees that: a) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; b) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or the prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective; and c) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred and in no event shall entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs. Promotion Entities reserve the right to modify prize award procedures.
- Winners List: To obtain a list of the names of winners of prizes with a value greater than $25, mail your request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope, up to sixty (60) days after the close of the Promotion, to TEAM Coalition’s RHIR Sweepstakes with the NEW YORK RANGERS RHIR WINNERS LIST, c/o TEAM Coalition, Inc., 1800 Diagonal Road Suite 600 PMB #1084 Alexandria, VA 22314.
The Promotion and all accompanying materials are © 2022 TEAM Coalition, Inc.
The Promotion is not sponsored or administered by the New York Rangers, LLC, MSG Entertainment Group, LLC, MSG Sports, LLC, or NHL Entities.