Super Bowl LVII RHIR Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. How to Enter. To enter, attend the National Football League® (NFL) Super Bowl LVII at State Farm Stadium, Glendale, AZ and register as a responsible fan by completing the digital pledge form.
Register online at https://teamcoalition.org/sweepstakes/nfl/sblvii-registration/.
You may only enter one (1) time. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Delivery of prize may require a street address (no P.O. Boxes). Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, mutilated, invalid, unintelligible, postage-due or misdirected entries, all of which will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for the failure of any NFL stadium to retain any entries or for any human error in connection with the retention of entries. No facsimiles, mechanical reproductions, alterations or forged entries. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible and incomplete entry forms will be disqualified. All online entries must be submitted by Sunday, February 12, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET.
2. Start/End Dates. Sweepstakes begins on Sunday, February 12, 2023 at 12:01 AM ET and will conclude on Sunday, February 12, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET.
3. Eligibility. TEAM Coalition’s Responsibility Has Its Rewards (“RHIR”) Sweepstakes for Super Bowl LVII (“Promotion”) is open only to persons who are legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico, outside of the U.S., and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Promotion Entities (as defined below), prize providers, and their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliate companies, employees, agents, and suppliers, alcoholic wholesalers and retailers as well as the immediate family (including, but not limited to, spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to participate. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Subject to all applicable, federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Random Drawings/Odds. On or about 9:15 PM ET, Sunday February 12, 2023, five (5) Grand Prize winners will be selected. Odds of being chosen as the Grand Prize winner depend on the number of eligible entries received. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Contest not produced or executed by any NFL Entity.
5. Prizes. Five (5) Grand Prizes will be awarded, consisting of a $200 gift card to NFLShop.com. Total ARV of all Grand Prizes: $1,000 U.S.
All winners will be solely responsible for all applicable taxes on prizes and any other costs not indicated as forming part of the prize. Winners shall be required to sign a Prize Waiver/Affidavit prior to accepting the Prize.
6. Notification. Grand Prize winner will be notified of their winning status by email or text on Sunday February 12, 2023 after 9:00 PM ET. All winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release. If winner cannot be contacted, if any prize is returned as undeliverable, or in the event of noncompliance with these Sweepstakes rules and requirements, an alternate winner may be selected. Limit one (1) prize per person.
7. Conditions. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Participation in Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes winners’ permission for Sponsor and NFL Entities to use their respective names, addresses (city and state), likenesses, biographical information and any mail-in entry statements for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. In addition, prize winners, by accepting a prize, agree to participate in promotional events and activities, as requested by the Sponsor and/or NFL Entities without additional compensation. By participating, entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, the NFL Entities, their respective advertising and Sweepstakes agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage and/or personal injury which may occur in connection with participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, copyright infringement or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if any prize cannot be awarded or if any prize event is cancelled due to Acts of God, Acts of War, natural disasters, weather or terrorism. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor shall not be responsible for awarding any replacement prize if any of the prize events are cancelled.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant/winner who violates, in the sole judgment of the Sponsor and/or the NFL Entities, these Official Rules, or whose conduct impairs or damages, or tends to impair or damage, in the sole judgment of the Sponsor, the reputation or public image of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor, the NFL Entities, or any of its member teams. Without limiting the foregoing, Sponsor may disqualify any entrant/winner having an outstanding or prior warrant, indictment, citation or conviction involving alcohol or alcohol-related incidents, regardless of when such incident occurs.
8. Data Sharing. As an entrant of the Responsibility Has Its Rewards sweepstakes, individuals are choosing to interact with TEAM Coalition in ways that require TEAM Coalition to gather personally-identifying information. TEAM Coalition collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to complete the entry process. TEAM Coalition does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from being eligible to win the sweepstakes prizes.
Techniques for Effective Alcohol Management (TEAM) Coalition collects and stores personal information for individuals who register to be designated drivers and responsible guests at sports and entertainment venues as well as through online registrations for sweepstakes. All personal information is securely stored on TEAM Coalition’s servers that are only accessible via login and password by registered trainers. Access to personal information other than that of each trainer is limited to the individuals taught by that trainer. No trainer can access personal information of individuals he/she did not directly train.
Personal information collected from designated driver and responsible guest registrations at sports and entertainment venues as well as through online sweepstakes registrations is used to select a winner of a sweepstakes. The data collected will also be shared with the organizations hosting the sporting event at which the sweepstakes is offered. That includes all NFL Entities, the concessionaire companies operating at all NFL facilities and the beer company sponsors of designated driver programs at NFL facilities. All TEAM Coalition sweepstakes are designed to recognize guests who promise to serve as a designated driver for their friends and family or who promise to never drive drunk and always have a designated driver.
9. Selection and Verification of Potential Winners: Promotion Entities will randomly select the winner from all eligible entries received. Administrator’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Administrator reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. All potential winners are subject to verification by Administrator. Administrator will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Each potential winner will be notified by email on or about the end of the Promotion Period. Each potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) (except where prohibited), which must be received by Administrator within five (5) days of the time notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim a prize (if applicable). If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Affidavit within the required time period (if applicable), declines the prize or prize is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Administrator or Sponsor, in its sole discretion and time-permitting, may award the corresponding prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. All alternate potential winners are subject to all requirements set forth in these Official Rules. Only three (3) alternate winners will be selected, after which a prize will remain un-awarded. By entering the Promotion and accepting a prize, the winner agrees to maintain his/her behavior in accordance with all applicable laws and generally-accepted social practices in connection with participation in the Promotion or prize-related activity. The winner understands and agrees that Sponsors have the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify and remove the winner (and/or his/her guest, if applicable) from any activity at any time if the winner’s (and/or his/her guest’s) behavior at any point (i) is uncooperative or disruptive; (ii) annoys, threatens, or harasses any other person; (iii) may or does cause damage to person, property, or the reputation of Sponsors; or (iv) otherwise violates the policies of the prize provider; and, in such a case, the winner will forfeit all remaining elements of the prize and still be solely responsible for all taxes and other expenses related to the prize.
10. Notification. Winner will be notified of their status by email or telephone on or about Sunday, February 12, 2023 after 9:00 PM ET. Winners will be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release. If winner cannot be contacted, if any prize is returned as undeliverable, or in the event of noncompliance with these Sweepstakes rules and requirements, an alternate winner may be selected. Limit one (1) prize per person.
11. Winners List. To obtain the name of the winner send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by Friday, April 7, 2023 to: TEAM Coalition, 1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 600, PMB #1084, Alexandria, VA 22314.
12. Sponsor. TEAM Coalition, 1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 600, Alexandria, VA 22314. Sponsor is a promotional partner of the National Football League. National Football League trademarks and copyrights used with permission of the National Football League.