Responsible Maná fans had the chance to autograph a larger-than-life guitar, pose for a souvenir photo and enter the Responsibility Has Its Rewards (RHIR) Sweepstakes at several November concerts during the Maná Latino Power Tour. Corona Extra and TEAM have partnered together to promote responsible drinking at four different venues on the tour, including the following:
- AT&T Center in San Antonio, TX on November 9, 2016
- The Forum in Los Angeles, CA on November 12-13, 2016
- Viejas Arena in San Diego, CA on November 18, 2016
- Honda Center in Anaheim, CA on November 19, 2016
Hundreds of fans at each show made the pledge to Relax Responsibly – never drive drunk and always have a designated driver. One randomly selected responsible fan will be the grand prize winner of the RHIR sweepstakes. The prize will include an autographed framed photo and CD from Maná.
US DOT / NHTSA 2015 NATIONAL DATA:
• In 2015, 10,265 people were killed as a result of alcohol-related (BAC > 0.08) car crashes, an increase of 3.2% from the 9,943 fatalities in 2014.
• Many, if not most of those lives would have been saved if people did not drive when they were impaired by alcohol or if they used sober, designated drivers or if they simply wore their seat belts.
• Statistics and research clearly show that 21-34 year old males are the demographic most likely to be involved in an automobile crash, drive when impaired by alcohol, and fail to buckle up.