WASHINGTON WIZARDS® ANHEUSER-BUSCH®
RESPONSIBILITY HAS ITS REWARDS SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ENTRY DEADLINE 04/01/2022 AT 11:59 P.M. ET. ENTER AT https://washingtonwizards.com/responsibilitysweepstakes. To enter, you must be at least 21 years old and legally reside in Washington, D.C. and parts of Maryland and Virginia with a ZIP Code within 150 miles from Capital One Arena, 601 F Street NW, Washington, D.C. Sweepstakes limited to DC and these parts of Maryland and Virginia. Void elsewhere and where prohibited. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON. Drawing on or about 04/06/2022. One (1) Prize available. Odds of winning depend on number of valid entries. LIMIT ONE (1) PRIZE PER PERSON. Unless otherwise provided, game dates and tickets subject to availability and discretion of Sponsors. Affidavit and release required to receive Prize. Other conditions and restrictions apply. Sweepstakes begins 01/17/2022 and ends about 04/01/2022. Requires agreement to Official Rules at https://washingtonwizards.com/responsibilitysweepstakes.Sponsors: Anheuser-Busch LLC and Washington Wizards. Administrator: Monumental Sports & Entertainment.
1. Object of the Sweepstakes: As provided in more detail in these sweepstakes official rules (“Official Rules”) the Washington Wizards® Anheuser-Busch® Responsibility Has Its Rewards Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) will conduct one (1) random drawing from among valid entries to select one (1) prize winner to each receive tickets for court-side seats and complimentary foods and drink in the Ultra Club for two (2) adults 21 years or older at a selected Washington Wizards® regular season home game in the Capital One Arena, and a chance to appear on the video board in the Arena.
2. Sponsor and Administrator: Washington Bullets LP dba Washington Wizards (“Washington Wizards”) and Anheuser-Busch LLC (“Anheuser-Busch”) are the sponsors of the Sweepstakes (“Sponsors”). Lincoln Holdings LLC dba Monumental Sports & Entertainment (“Monumental Sports & Entertainment”) is the administrator of the Sweepstakes (“Administrator”).
3. Sweepstakes Territory: The Sweepstakes is limited to Washington, D.C. and parts of Maryland and Virginia within one hundred fifty (150) miles of the Capital One® Arena at 601 F Street NW, Washington, D.C. and located in any of the U.S. Postal Service ZIP Codes attached as Appendix 1 (“Sweepstakes Territory”). The Sweepstakes is void outside the Sweepstakes Territory or where prohibited by law. Entries by persons residing outside the Sweepstakes Territory will be void and not eligible for any Prize.
4. Official Rules: Persons entering the Sweepstakes hereby agree fully and unconditionally to these Official Rules available at https://washingtonwizards.com/responsibilitysweepstakes
7. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to natural persons who are legal residents of the Sweepstakes Territory who are at least 21 years of age when they enter. The following persons are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes: (i) employees, officers, directors, members, partners, governors, contractors, and agents of the Washington Wizards, Monumental Sports & Entertainment, or the MSE Affiliates listed below (“MSE Affiliates”), Anheuser-Busch LLC, the National Hockey League or its teams, NHL Enterprises LP, NHL Enterprises Canada LP, the National Basketball Association or its teams, the Women’s National Basketball Association or its teams, the NBA Development League LLC or its teams, NBA Properties, Inc., NBA Media Ventures LLC, Capital One Financial Corporation, any parent, subsidiary, any affiliate of any of the foregoing entities, any of the respective advertising, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, wholesale distributors, retail licensees of any of the foregoing entities, or any contractors and other service agencies involved with the Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstake Entities”); or (ii) members of the immediate family (parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, or spouses) or households (persons who share the same residence for at least three months per year) of any employee, officers, directors, members, partners, governors, contractors, and agents of any of the Sweepstake Entities. The MSE Affiliates include Lincoln Holdings LLC dba Monumental Sports & Entertainment, Monumental Sports Network, Lincoln Hockey LLC dba Washington Capitals, Washington Bullets LP dba Washington Wizards, Lincoln Mystics LLC dba Washington Mystics, Lincoln GP LLC, Lincoln NBADL LLC dba Capital City Go-Go, Washington Sports & Entertainment LP, Washington Sports & Entertainment Inc., Washington Sports LLC, Washington Sports GP LLC, DC Arena LP dba Capital One Arena, AP Tickets Inc., Centre Group LP, Monumental Ticketing LP, Lincoln NBA2K LLC, Lincoln NBADL LLC, Lincoln Ballston LLC, and Lincoln Ventures LLC.
8. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on January 17, 2022, and will end on or about April 6, 2022 after selection and confirmation of all Prize Winners (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
9. Entry Period and Entry Deadline: There will be one (1) entry period in the Sweepstakes (the “Entry Period”). To be eligible to win a Prize, an Entry must be received and recorded on or after the start time (“Start Time”) and no later than the (“Entry Deadline”) as set forth in the following table. Formstack is the designated official entry hosting and timekeeping service for the Sweepstakes.
|Start Time||Entry Deadline|
|January 17, 2022
12:00:00 A.M. ET
|April 1, 2022
11:59:00 P.M. ET
Your chances of winning a Prize will vary with the number of valid Entries made in the Sweepstakes.
To be valid and entered in the Sweepstakes, an Entry must be received and recorded no later than the Entry Deadline. Entries received before the Start Time or after the Entry Deadline, or that are incomplete, unintelligible, deceptive, or made by an ineligible person, will be void.
Submitting an Entry via the Sweepstakes Website is the only method for entering the Sweepstakes. No other forms of entry are valid. All Entries become the property of Sponsors and Administrator and will not be returned.
Limit one (1) Entry per person during each Entry Period. Administrator may deem that an Entry posted first in time is valid and disqualify any subsequent Entries. Entries made using any robotic, macro, automatic, or programmed entry method will be void.
In the event of a dispute about the identity of an Entrant, each Entry will be deemed made by the registered holder of the email address used to submit the Entry. The registered account holder is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned the email address by the administrator of the Internet domain comprised by the address. Sponsors and Administrator are not liable to any party in connection with any dispute arising from or related to the identity of Entrant.
To enter the Sweepstakes, you must provide your own computer, mobile device, software, and Internet or mobile connection. If entering with a mobile phone or other web-enabled device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges. Persons entering the Sweepstakes are solely responsible for any such wireless charges.
11. Option to Consent to Receive Commercial Messages: You may be asked to consent to receiving commercial e-mail or mobile text messages and updates from Sponsors, Monumental Sports & Entertainment, and their affiliates. Your consent to receiving these messages is not required to enter the Sweepstakes, and your response will not affect your eligibility for or chance of winning or receiving a Prize.
12. No Other Obligation; No Confidential Information: By submitting your Entry, you agree that your Entry is gratuitous, does not contain any confidential information, is made without any restriction, and will not obligate Sponsors or Administrator in any way except as expressly provided by these Official Rules.
13. Selecting Prize Winners: During the Sweepstakes Period, Administrator will conduct one (1) random drawing from the pool of valid Entries to select one person (“Prize Winners”) to receive the prizes described in Rule 15 of these Official Rules (“Prizes”). The random drawing be conducted on or about April 4, 2022 (“Drawing Date”). Your chances of winning a Prize will vary with the number of valid Entries in the Sweepstakes. Sponsors and Administrator reserves the right to not select Prize Winner and to not award any Prize in the event there is an insufficient number of valid Entries. In the event that a Prize Winner is disqualified or forfeits a Prize, Administrator may in its sole discretion and if time permits select an alternate Prize Winner from among the remaining valid Entries.
14. Notifying the Prize Winner: Administrator will notify each Prize Winner by e-mail message using the e-mail address provided in the Entry within two (2) business days after the Drawing Date. To receive a Prize, Prize Winner must satisfy the requirements set forth in these Official Rules within the time and in the manner provided. By these Official Rules.
15. Prize: A total of one (1) Prizes will be awarded during the entire Sweepstakes Period. The total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of all Prizes to be awarded in the Sweepstakes is Five Hundred U.S. Dollars ($500.00). The Prizes to be awarded and ARV of each Prize are provided in the following table:
|Number of Prize Winners||Description of Prizes||Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Each Prize|
|1||– Tickets for court-side seats at a selected Washington Wizards® regular season home game and complimentary food and drink in the Ultra Club for two (2) adults 21 years or older||$500.00|
16. Requirements for Prize Winner to Receive Prize: To receive a Prize, Prize Winner must sign and return the following documents as directed by Administrator:
- A fully completed and signed affidavit of eligibility and a release of publicity and liability provided by Administrator in the form at https://washingtonwizards.com/responsibilitysweepstakes. (“Prize Winner Affidavit”), together with government issued photo identification showing that Prize Winner legally resides in the Sweepstakes Territory and is at least 21 years old;
- The names of the guest(s) who will accompany Prize Winner, together with government issued photo identification showing that each guest is at least 21 years old and a signed appearance release; and
- Proof that Prize Winner and every guest are up-to-date and fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus as per then current requirements of the District of Columbia Department of Health, the National Basketball Association, and Monumental Sports & Entertainment, and the then current recommendations of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”), as shown by a genuine and original CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card and photo identification for Prize Winner (“Proof of Vaccination”).
Administrator reserves the right to revoke the Prize and disqualify a Prize Winner unless Administrator receives the Event Confirmation, Prize Affidavit, and Proof of Vaccination from Prize Winner no later than forty-eight (48) hours after sending the Prize Notification to Prize Winner, in which case Administrator in its sole discretion and if time permits select an alternative Prize Winner.
17. Delivery of Prize to Prize Winner: After receiving a timely and affirmed Prize Winner Affidavit, Administrator will deliver Prizes in physical format to Prize Winners by either U.S. Postal Service or Federal Express service to the mailing address provided in Entry or Prize Winner Affidavit, and deliver Prizes in digital format to the e-mail address provided in the Entry or Prize Winner Affidavit.
18. Prize Limitations – Limit One (1) Prize per Person: Prize Winner may not assign or transfer a Prize or any part of a Prize and are not entitled to a substitute prize if unable or unwilling to accept or use the awarded Prize. Sponsors and Administrator reserve the right to substitute any Prize (or a component thereof) with a prize of equal or greater value for any reason. Any costs and expenses associated with accepting and using a Prize that are not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of Prize Winner. Some Prizes may require the Prize Winner to provide his or her own computer, mobile device, software, and Internet or mobile connection, and for any charges associated therewith will be the sole responsibility of Prize Winner. Prizes are awarded subject to unavailability, postponement, or cancellation to protect health or safety of the employees, contractors, and agents of Sponsors, Administrator, or the public, or to comply with emergencies, restrictions, and/or advisories of any kind by national, state, local, or municipal government and their agencies.
19. Additional Prize Limitations – Tickets and Passes to Events. In the event that a Prize may comprise tickets or passes for admission to an event or exhibition, the following limitations, restrictions, and conditions apply in addition to those provided elsewhere in these Official Rules. Unless otherwise stated in these Official Rules, all Events for which tickets or passes are awarded as Prizes (“Event”) will be held at the Capital One Arena located at 601 F Street N.W., Washington, D.C. 2004 (the “Venue”). Except as specifically set forth in the Official Rules, Prize does not include tickets or admission to any event or exhibition or to any cost of travel, transportation, parking, accommodations, meals and beverages, incidental expenses, and gratuities while attending event or exhibition. Tickets and passes are subject to terms and conditions specified thereon, and seat locations therefor shall be determined in the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsors or Administrator. Any Prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsors or Administrator in its sole discretion. Tickets and passes may not be transferred, resold or offered for resale, substituted, or redeemed except as they may expressly provide. Prize Winner and guest(s) agree to comply with all applicable regulations of Venue in connection with the Prize. Administrator and Venue operator reserve the right to deny entry or remove from the Venue any Prize Winner and/or any guest(s) who behave in a non-sportsmanlike, disruptive, or intoxicated manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Administrator and Venue operator further reserve the deny entry or remove from the Venue any Prize Winner and/or guests that fail to each present Proof of Vaccination (as defined in Rule 16) and a government issued photo identification showing they are at least 21 years old.
20. Covid-19 Advisory for Travel, Public Accommodations, and Indoor Events. In the event that the Prize includes tickets or passes for an event or exhibition to be held indoors, or includes travel or accommodates indoors or in enclosed spaces, Prize Winner and guest(s) acknowledge and agree as follows:
- Travel in enclosed spaces, public accommodations, and attendance at indoor gatherings are inherently dangerous due to the ongoing epidemic and pandemic of COVID-SARS-19, a highly contagious and communicable viral disease, and present the risk that Prize Winner and guests may contract COVID-19 and infect others. Having been advised of this risk, Prize Winner and guests each hereby assume to the fullest extent permitted by law any and all risks of illness, injury, or even death that may arise, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from attendance at the Event;
- Prize Winner and guests may be required to wear face masks, present proof of vaccination or negative virus infections testing, and/or consent to temperature check or other health monitoring to be admitted to airports, transportation carriers, hotels and restaurants, and venues for events and exhibitions. Prize Winner and guests acknowledge and agree that the owners and operators or these establishments have the right to deny them entry or remove them in the event that Prize Winner or guests fail to comply with any orders, requirements, restrictions, or recommendations of federal, state, or local government to protect public health as may then be in effect, or any such requirements of the owners or operators of these private establishments;
- Even in the absence of a mandate by government, Sponsors, Administrator, or Venue operator and its tenants may modify, postpone or cancel the Prize or any element included therein with little (if any) advanced notice in response to economic and/or social conditions related to the COVID-SARS-19 epidemic / pandemic, In such case, Sponsors and Administrator in their sole discretion may substitute an entirely different prize of comparable value. Such substitute prize shall constitute the entire liability of Sponsors and Administrator to Prize Winner and guests.
21. Taxes: All taxes (if any), related to receipt and use of Prizes are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner. Should the ARV of the prize equal or exceed six hundred U.S. dollars ($600.00), Prize Winner will be required to provide a Social Security Number or a Taxpayer Identification Number to Administrator for issuance of a 1099 Form. All cash prizes will be net of any taxes that Sponsors or Administrator are required by law to withhold.
22. Entry Materials Release: By entering the Sweepstakes, you hereby grant to Sponsors, Administrator, and the MSE Affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, sublicensable, fully paid up and royalty free consent and license to use your Entry and any other materials and/or content incorporated or associated with your Entry, including but not limited to videos, photographs, choreography, music, drawings, designs, audio recordings, and any personal or private information incorporated in or associated with your Entry or Prize Winner Affidavit, including but not limited to your name, nicknames, user names, likeness, e-mail address, social media handles, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, ages or dates of birth, and/or any other personal or private information as may be incorporated in your Entry or Prize Affidavit (collectively, “Entry Materials”), in whole or in part, at any time, now and in the future, throughout the universe, by any means and in any and all media now known or devised in the future, for any purpose whatsoever including but not limited to promoting the Sweepstakes and promoting Sponsors, Administrator, and the MSE Affiliates, and you waive any moral rights in the Entry Materials, if any, with respect to the uses provided in this paragraph, all the foregoing without any further consideration, notice, or approval, except whether and to the extent prohibited by law. Notwithstanding the foregoing grant of rights, consents and waivers, Sponsors, Administrator, and the MSE Affiliates have no obligation whatsoever to use or publicize you or any Entry Materials. You further agree to sign any additional consents and releases as Sponsors, Administrator, or the MSE Affiliates may reasonably require to memorialize or confirm the provisions of this paragraph.
23. Appearance Release: By entering the Sweepstakes, you hereby further irrevocably consent and waive any objection to being photographed, videotaped, interviewed, or otherwise recorded by Sponsors, Administrator, or their agents, and to the making and use by Sponsors, Administrator, the MSE Affiliates, or their respective agents of such photographs, videotapes, interviews, and other recordings (“Recordings”), in whole or in part, at any time, now and in the future, throughout the universe, by any means and in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised, for any purpose whatsoever including but not limited to promoting the Sweepstakes and promoting Sponsors, Administrator, and the MSE Affiliates, without any further consideration, notice, or approval except where and to the extent prohibited by law. You acknowledge and agree that Administrator will be the owner of the Recordings and any and all rights therein, you hereby assign and transfer to Administrator any and all rights of any kind whatsoever you may have in the Recordings, including but not limited to copyright therein and the any and all proceeds thereof, if any, throughout the universe, and you waive any moral rights in the Entry Materials with respect to the uses provided in this paragraph, all the foregoing without any further consideration, notice, or approval whatsoever. Notwithstanding the foregoing grant of rights, consents, and waivers, Sponsors, Administrator, and the MSE Affiliates have no obligation whatsoever to use or publicize you or any Recordings. You further agree to sign any additional consents and releases as Sponsors, Administrator, or the MSE Affiliates may reasonably require to memorialize or confirm the provisions of this paragraph.
24. Entrant’s Representations and Warranties: You hereby represent and warrant that you have complied with these Official Rules, that any and all information provided in your Entry and Prize Affidavit is true and complete, that any Entry Materials will not infringe or violate the rights of any other person or entity, and that your participation in the Sweepstakes or publicity therefor and acceptance or use of a Prize will not infringe or violate the rights of any other person or entity or be subject to or conflict with any contract or collective bargaining agreement to which you are a party. You are not required by Sponsors or Administrator to post your Entry or communicate that you are involved with the Sweepstakes to any social media platform, but if you do you shall comply with the Federal Trade Commission Guide Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising at https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/ftcs-endorsement-guides-what-people-are-asking. Sponsors and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify and deny a Prize to you if you breach any of the foregoing representations and warranties.
25. Release and Indemnification: You hereby agree to release, discharge, indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Sponsors, Administrator, the Sweepstakes Entities, the MSE Affiliates, and the employees, officers, directors, members, partners, governors, contractors, representatives, and agents of any of the foregoing (collectively “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, damage, claim, demand, cost, expense (including attorneys’ fees), injury, loss, or damage of any kind to persons including but not limited to death, physical injury, or emotional injury, property, or rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, trademark infringement or dilution, copyright infringement, or portrayal in a false light, or any similar claim or cause of action in tort, contract or any other legal theory, now known or hereafter known in any jurisdiction throughout the world, whether unknown or unsuspected at this time (“Claim”) arising from or in any way resulting from or related to, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from (i) entering or participating in the Sweepstakes or in any activity related to the Sweepstakes; (ii) acceptance, possession, receipt, use, or misuse of any Prize or any component thereof, or the unavailability of a Prize or inability to use a Prize due to actions taken by any person to protect the health or safety of its employees, contractors, and agents or the public, or to comply with emergencies, restrictions, and/or advisories of any kind by national, state, local, or municipal government and their agencies; (iii) an Entry, any Entry Material, or any other material provided by you, including without limitation any allegation that such Entry, Entry Material, or other material infringes, misappropriates, or otherwise violates any rights whatsoever of you or any other party; (iv) any violation by you of the Official Rules; (v) any statement, action, or failure to act by you during or in connection with your participation in the Sweepstakes; (vi) any breach or alleged breach by you of the representations and warranties made herein; and (vii) any violation of law, regulation, or ordinance.
26. Limitation of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for and will not be liable for (i) any injury, damage or loss to your or any other person, or to your property or the property of any other person, resulting from or related to, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Sweepstakes or any activity or travel related to the Sweepstakes, or to receipt, use, or misuse of any Prize or any portion thereof; (ii) any policy, action, or inaction by you or any other person, including without limitation actions taken by any person to protect health or safety of its employees, agents, and contractors or the public, or to comply with emergency orders, restrictions, and/or advisories of any kind by national, state, local, or municipal government and their agencies, that prevents you or any other person from entering or participating in the Sweepstakes or activities related to the Sweepstakes and/or claiming, receiving, or using a Prize or any portion thereof; (iii) any lost, mislaid, delayed, misdirected, returned, undeliverable, damaged, defaced, or unintelligible Entry, vote, notification, and other communication, however caused; (iv) any printing, typographical, electronic, or other error in printing or disseminating materials for the Sweepstakes, in administering the Sweepstakes, and activities related to the Sweepstakes, or in announcing Prize Winners and Prizes; (v) any failed, deceptive, incomplete, garbled, jumbled, scrambled, unintelligible, or deleted computer data transfer or other communications; (vi) any systems error or any malfunction in, failure of, or difficulty of any kind whatsoever with any computer hardware and software, Internet website, mobile or social media site, text messaging system, sweepstakes entry or voting system, timekeeping system, server, network, Internet service, or telephone, cable, mobile, or satellite communications; (vii) any electronic traffic congestion, or any lost, interrupted, or unavailable connections with servers, networks, Internet service providers, telephone, cable, mobile, or satellite communications; (viii) any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by users or by tampering, hacking, or interfering with any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Sweepstakes; (ix) any theft or unauthorized access to a computer, computer network, website, or social media site; (x) any error or omission of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic in nature; (xi) any Acts of God, storm, fire, flood, earth movement, labor disturbances, war, civil commotion, acts or threats of terrorism, present or future law, ordinance, rule, or regulation, disruption of postal, electrical, telephone, or other utility services, labor dispute, strike or lockout, league requirement, disease, epidemic, pandemic, public emergency, emergency orders, restrictions, and/or advisories of any kind by federal, state, or local government and their agencies; or (xii) or any combination of any of the foregoing.
27. Decisions by Sponsors and Administrator – Right to Disqualify, Modify, and Cancel: All decisions by Sponsors and /or Administrator regarding the Sweepstakes, including interpretation of these Official Rules and exercise of discretion, will be final and binding in all respects. Sponsors and Administrator reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify entries that are inconsistent with these Official Rules or that are misleading, deceptive, or offensive. Sponsors and Administrator also reserve the right to modify these Official Rules, and to cancel, terminate, modify, suspend, or make any change in the Sweepstakes for any reason, including without limitation to protect health or safety, and to comply with events, emergency orders, restrictions, and/or advisories of any kind by any local, municipal, state, or federal government or their agencies or the League, including but not limited to those set forth in these Official Rules. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes that, in the sole opinion of Sponsors and Administrator, tend to impair submission of Entries or to compromise or corrupt administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsors and Administrator reserve the right in their sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes and to select Prize Winners from valid entries received before taking action, or to take other action as they may deem fair and equitable.
28. Prize Winners List: The name of the Prize Winners of the Sweepstakes may be requested after April 18, 2022 by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the following address: Monumental Sports & Entertainment, 601 F Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20004 USA Attn: Washington Wizards® Anheuser-Busch® Responsibility Has Its Rewards Sweepstakes.
29. Sponsors’ Trademarks: WASHINGTON Wizards®, and the Wizards Logo are registered trademarks of Washington Bullets LP dba Washington Wizards. ANHEUSER-BUSCH® is a registered trademark of Anheuser-Busch LLC. MONUMENTAL SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT® is a registered trademark of Lincoln Holdings LLC dba Monumental Sports & Entertainment. Except to the extent permitted by law, using any of these trademarks without prior written approval of the owner is prohibited.
30. No Sponsorship: The Sweepstakes is not endorsed or sponsored by the National Basketball Association, its affiliates, or respective member teams other than the Washington Wizards.
31. Gambling Prohibited: The Sweepstakes is intended to increase consumer awareness of and interest in Sponsors and Administrator. The Sweepstakes is strictly for entertainment and promotional purposes, and any use of this Sweepstakes by any person for or in connection with any form of gambling is strictly prohibited.
32. Dispute Resolution: Except where and to the extent prohibited by law, (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action you may have arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action and exclusively by arbitration before one arbitrator in accordance with the Commercial Rules of the American Arbitration Association by the United States District Court for the District of Columbia or the appropriate District of Columbia Court located in Washington, DC; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards you may have or receive shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees, and (c) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain, and you will waive any and all right to claim or obtain, injunctive relief, awards for attorneys’ fees, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages, multiplication or increase of damages, and any other damages other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. Any and all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, the rights and obligations it provides, and its subject matter shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the District of Columbia, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule of any jurisdiction. Any claim or cause of action arising from or relating to this Release or its subject matter shall be brought only in the federal or local courts located in the District of Columbia, and you hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of these courts.