CODE OF CONDUCT FOR FISERV FORUM GUESTS
The National Basketball Association, the Milwaukee Bucks and Fiserv Forum personnel are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable sports and entertainment experience. NBA fans have a right to expect an environment where:
- Players respect and appreciate each and every fan
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all Fiserv Forum and team personnel
- Guests will enjoy the basketball experience free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language and obscene gestures
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested
- Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the court will be immediately ejected from Fiserv Forum
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside Fiserv Forum, on the Plaza, or on sidewalks directly adjacent to Fiserv Forum
- Obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing will not be permitted
- Guests will comply with requests from Fiserv Forum staff regarding arena operations and emergency response procedures
The Fiserv Forum staff have been trained to intervene when necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher, security guard, or guest services staff member. Guests who choose not to adhere to this Code of Conduct will be subject to ejection, without refund, and revocation of their season tickets. They may also be in violation of local ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.
The NBA, the Milwaukee Bucks and Fiserv Forum personnel thank you for adhering to the provision of the Code of Conduct for Fiserv Forum Guests.