OFFICIAL RULES OF TEAM COALITION’S RESPONSIBILITY HAS ITS REWARDS SWEEPSTAKES WITH THE NASHVILLE SC.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. NO ALCOHOL IS INCLUDED IN ANY PRIZE.
1. Eligibility: TEAM Coalition’s Responsibility Has Its Rewards (“RHIR”) Sweepstakes (“Promotion”) is open only to persons who are legal residents of the U.S., who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age at the time of entry. Promotion Entities (as defined below), prize providers, and their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliate companies, employees, agents, and suppliers, alcoholic wholesalers and retailers as well as the immediate family (including, but not limited to, spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to participate. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Subject to all applicable, federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsors: The Sponsors of the Promotion are Nashville SC (collectively, “Sponsors”).
3. Administrator: The Administrator of the Promotion is TEAM Coalition (“Administrator”), 1800 Diagonal Road Suite 600 PMB #1084, Alexandria, VA 22314 . Sponsor and Administrator are collectively referred to herein as “Promotion Entities”.
4. Timing: Promotion begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Time on February 26, 2022 and ends at 11:59 PM Eastern Time on October 9, 2022 (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s clock is the official time keeping device of the Promotion.
5. How To Enter: Visit the Promotion registration page during the Promotional Period located at https://teamcoalition.org/sweepstakes/mls/nashville-sc-registration/ and follow the instructions to enter the Promotion.
6. For All Entries: Each entrant is eligible to submit up to one (1) Promotion entry per home game. The maximum number of entries per entrant is thirty (30) for the 2022 sweepstakes. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address, cell phone number or other relevant account when submitting an entry in the Promotion. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any participation by online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof that he/she is the authorized account holder. Use of any automated technology or system to participate in the Promotion is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Any automated receipt (such as one confirming delivery of text message or e-mail) does not constitute proof of actual receipt by Administrator of an entry. Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. All entries become the property of the Administrator and none will be acknowledged or returned. Entries will not be judged but must adhere to the entry guidelines indicated herein, as determined by Sponsors/Administrator in their sole discretion.
7. Prizes: There will be TBD Responsible Fan for the year prize. That prize will include TBD Total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize: $100 U.S. Promotion Entities are not responsible for and winner will not receive any difference between the actual value and ARV of a prize. Resale of prizes is prohibited. The cash value, in lieu of the actual prize, will not be awarded. No compensation or substitution will be provided for difference in prize value. Fulfillment will be completed by the Administrator. Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost, mutilated or stolen gift cards (terms and conditions on gift cards apply). Promotion Entities reserve the right to revoke full or partial prize from any winner who it or Sponsors’ representatives deem may, in its sole discretion, be intoxicated, be a safety risk, have violated any venue policy or law, or may bring Administrator or Sponsors, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents, into disrepute. Limit one (1) prize per person. An unclaimed and/or unused prize element will remain the property of the Sponsors. No alcohol is awarded in any prize.
8. Odds of Winning: For all prizes, the odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. In the event that an insufficient number of eligible entries are received to award all available prizes, Promotion Entities are not obligated to award remaining prizes and no additional random drawings will take place. Lost or stolen prizes will not be replaced. Prizes do not include any other item or expense not specifically described in these Official Rules, and any such additional expenses are the sole responsibility of winner. Prizes may not be transferred or assigned. Only listed prizes will be awarded and no other prizing or substitutions will be made except at the sole discretion of Administrator. Winners agree to accept a prize “as is”, and entrants hereby acknowledge that Promotion Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prizes, including express warranties (if any) provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with a prize. In the event of prize unavailability, if the Promotion becomes impossible or commercially unreasonable to administrate, or any other reason in Sponsors’ sole discretion, Sponsors reserve the right to cancel, postpone, or modify (in whole or in part) the Promotion. Any valuation of the prizes stated in the official rules is based on available information provided to Administrator and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Each winner must provide Administrator with a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. A Form 1099 will be issued to a winner for value of prize $600 or more.
9. Selection and Verification of Potential Winners: Administrator will randomly select the winners from all eligible entries received per game. Potential winner will be contacted via email or text, depending on the information provided with entry. Administrator’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Administrator reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. All potential winners are subject to verification by Administrator. Administrator will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Each potential winner will be notified by email on or about the end of the Promotion Period. Each potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) (except where prohibited), which must be received by Administrator within five (5) days of the time notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim a prize (if applicable). If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Affidavit within the required time period (if applicable), declines the prize or prize is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Administrator or Sponsor, in its sole discretion and time-permitting, may award the corresponding prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. All alternate potential winners are subject to all requirements set forth in these Official Rules. Only three (3) alternate winners will be selected, after which a prize will remain un-awarded. By entering the Promotion and accepting a prize, the winner agrees to maintain his/her behavior in accordance with all applicable laws and generally-accepted social practices in connection with participation in the Promotion or prize-related activity. The winner understands and agrees that Sponsors have the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify and remove the winner (and/or his/her guest, if applicable) from any activity at any time if the winner’s (and/or his/her guest’s) behavior at any point (i) is uncooperative or disruptive; (ii) annoys, threatens, or harasses any other person; (iii) may or does cause damage to person, property, or the reputation of Sponsors; or (iv) otherwise violates the policies of the prize provider; and, in such a case, the winner will forfeit all remaining elements of the prize and still be solely responsible for all taxes and other expenses related to the prize.
10. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Promotion Entities’ use of winner’s name, social media identity, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, hometown and state for promotional purposes in connection with this Promotion in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
12. Errors and Unauthorized Activity: Promotion Entities are not responsible: (1) for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) for technical and/or communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind; (3) for unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Promotion; (4) for technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (5) for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize; (6) late, lost, undeliverable, misdirected, illegible, damaged, incomplete, incorrect or stolen entries; or (7) if the Promotion cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Administrator, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Administrator reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims. Administrator reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Promotion Entities’ reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion Game, as determined by Administrator in its sole discretion. In such event, Administrator reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it suspects or finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Promotion Entities reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Promotion Entities’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
13. Release: By participating in the Promotion, entrant releases and holds harmless the Promotion Entities and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with the Promotion, including the unauthorized or illegal access to personally identifiable or sensitive information or acceptance, possession, use, misuse, or nonuse of the prize that may be awarded or human error; and (b) acknowledges that the foregoing parties (i) have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to a prize including, without limitation, the prize quality or availability; and (ii) are not responsible for technical, hardware, network connections or incorrect information or incomplete or delayed computer transmissions, regardless of cause. All entrants understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state, territory, or country that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. All participating entrants acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
14. Disputes: As a condition of participating in the Promotion, entrant agrees that: a) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; b) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or the prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective; and c) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred and in no event shall entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs. Promotion Entities reserve the right to modify prize award procedures.
15. Winners List: To obtain a list of the names of winners of prizes with a value greater than $25, mail your request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope, up to sixty (60) days after the close of the Promotion, to TEAM Coalition’s RHIR Sweepstakes at NASHVILLE SC RHIR WINNERS LIST, c/o TEAM Coalition, Inc., 1800 Diagonal Road Suite 600 PMB #1084 Alexandria, VA 22314.
The Promotion and all accompanying materials are © 2022 TEAM Coalition, Inc.