NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. How to Enter. To enter, attend any Major League Baseball® game in the United States or Canada during the 2020 regular season and register at the responsible fan booth at the MLB venue by completing the responsible fan pledge form. To enter without attending an MLB game, register online at RHIR.org or send a postcard (no envelopes please) to TEAM Coalition (“Sponsor”), P.O. Box 396, Bemus Point, NY 14712 with the following:
|Name||Name of your favorite MLB Club|
|Email Address||Your agreement with the Responsibility Pledge|
|Mailing Address||Date you viewed the pledge|
|Phone number||Registration Phrase|
|Date of birth|
Each entry by mail is good for only one (1) MLB Club. You may only enter online and by mail no more than the number of home games played by each Club. MLB Clubs have 81 regular season home games. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Delivery of prize may require a street address (no P.O. Boxes). Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, mutilated, invalid, unintelligible, postage-due or misdirected entries, all of which will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for the failure of any MLB venue to retain any entries or for any human error in connection with the retention of entries. No facsimiles, mechanical reproductions, alterations or forged entries. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible and incomplete entry forms will be disqualified.
All entries submitted at an MLB venue must be received by the end of the last 2020 regular season game at the respective venue. All online entries must be submitted by Sunday, September 27, 2020. All mailed entries must be postmarked by Tuesday, September 22, 2020 and received by Sunday, September 27, 2020.
2. Start/End Dates. Sweepstakes begins on Thursday, March 26, 2020 and will conclude on Sunday, September 27, 2020.
3. Eligibility. Participation is open only to legal residents of the U.S. and Canada, age 21 and over in the U.S. as of date of entry and of legal drinking age in the province or territory in which they reside in Canada as of date of entry, and who possess a valid driver’s license. Void in Puerto Rico, outside of the U.S. and Canada, and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of TEAM Coalition (“Sponsor”), Major League Baseball®, Anheuser-Busch, LLC, or any other Major League Baseball® affiliated entity are ineligible.
4. Random Drawings/Odds. On or about Monday, September 28, 2020, one (1) Finalist representing each of the thirty (30) MLB Clubs will be randomly selected from a pool of all entries received at each venue or received by Sponsor via online or mail. The two (2) Finalists, one (1) representing the National League Champion and one (1) representing the American League Champion (the two Clubs competing in the 2020 World Series®) will receive the World Series® prize as detailed below. One (1) additional Finalist will be drawn from the remaining 28 Finalists to win the 2021 MLB All-Star Game® prize as detailed below. Odds of being chosen as a Finalist depend on the number of eligible entries received for each Club. The odds of a Finalist winning one of the World Series® prizes are 1:15, and the odds of a Finalist winning the MLB All-Star Game® prize are 1:28. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and the decision of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Canadian residents, if selected as a Finalist, must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question by phone or mail in order to win a prize. Contest not produced or executed by the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball, Major League Baseball Properties, Inc. or any other Major League Baseball affiliated entity (collectively, the “MLB Entities”).
For those MLB Clubs that offer prizes (see section 5 paragraph 3) in addition to the grand prize and first prize (as described in section 5), the odds of winning are determined by the number of entries received and the frequency by which the prizes are awarded.
5. Prizes. Two (2) grand prizes each consisting of two (2) tickets to the first game of the 2020 World Series® played at the home ballpark of the Major League Baseball® Club for which the winner was selected as a Finalist (ARV $500 U.S. each). Total ARV of World Series® prizes: $1,000 U.S.
One (1) first prize consisting of a trip for two (2) people to the 2021 MLB All-Star Game® at SunTrust Park in Atlanta, GA in July 2021. The 2021 MLB All-Star Game® prize includes roundtrip coach-class air transportation for winner and travel companion from gateway airport nearest to winner’s residence to Atlanta, GA, a minimum of two (2) nights hotel accommodations as determined by Sponsor (single room, double occupancy, if necessary) and two (2) tickets to the 2021 MLB All-Star Game®. Total ARV of 2021 MLB All-Star Game® prize: $2,700 U.S. If the 2021 MLB All-Star Game® prize winner lives within a reasonable driving distance of the event city, ground transportation (mileage and parking reimbursement) may be provided in lieu of air transportation and no compensation or substitution will be provided for difference in prize value.
Each MLB ballpark may offer additional prizes on a per game, per week, per month or some other frequency, as determined by the MLB Club and local program partners. The value of those prizes vary by ballpark.
All winners will be solely responsible for all applicable taxes on prizes and any other costs not indicated as forming part of the prize as well as optional travel insurance. Winners are responsible for ensuring they have proper travel documentation. Winners must agree to a background check and shall be required to sign a Prize Waiver/Affidavit prior to accepting the Prize. Winners must be able to travel on Sponsor-designated dates, or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate. All travel subject to availability. Restrictions and blackout dates apply.
6. Notification. Entrants will be notified of their Finalist status by email or telephone on or about Monday, September 28, 2020. The 2020 World Series® and 2021 MLB All-Star Game® prize winners will be notified of their winning status by email or telephone after the 2020 World Series® Clubs are determined. All winners will be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release. MLB All-Star Game® travel companion will be required to sign and return a travel release prior to ticketing. If travel companion is a minor, he/she must travel with his/her parent/legal guardian who must sign the release. World Series® prize companion and MLB All-Star Game® travel companion must be age 21 and over in the U.S. and of legal drinking age in the province or territory in which they reside in Canada. If winner cannot be contacted, if any prize is returned as undeliverable, or in the event of noncompliance with these Sweepstakes rules and requirements, an alternate winner may be selected. Limit one (1) prize per person. Game or event dates and times determined in the sole discretion of the MLB Entities, as applicable, and are subject to change and/or cancellation.
7. Conditions. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Participation in Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes winners’ permission for Sponsor and MLB Entities to use their respective names, addresses (city and state/province), likenesses, biographical information and any mail-in entry statements for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. In addition, prize winners, by accepting a prize, agree to participate in promotional events and activities, as requested by the Sponsor and/or MLB Entities without additional compensation. By participating, entrants, winners, the World Series® prize companion and MLB All-Star Game® prize travel companion agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, the MLB Entities, Anheuser-Busch, LLC, their respective advertising and Sweepstakes agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, copyright infringement or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if any prize cannot be awarded or if any prize event is cancelled due to Acts of God, Acts of War, natural disasters, weather or terrorism. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor shall not be responsible for awarding any replacement prize if any of the prize events are cancelled.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant/winner who violates, in the sole judgment of the Sponsor and/or the MLB Entities, these Official Rules, or whose conduct impairs or damages, or tends to impair or damage, in the sole judgment of the Sponsor, the reputation or public image of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor or the MLB Entities, including, without limitation, any of its member Major League Baseball® Clubs. Without limiting the foregoing, Sponsor may disqualify any entrant/winner having an outstanding or prior warrant, indictment, citation or conviction involving alcohol or alcohol-related incidents, regardless of when such incident occurs.
8. For Quebec Residents. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
9. Winners List. To obtain the names of the winners, visit RHIR.org or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by November 30, 2020 to: TEAM Coalition, P.O. Box 396, Bemus Point, NY 14712. Canadian residents may omit return postage.
10. Sponsor. TEAM Coalition, 1800 Diagonal Road Suite 600, Alexandria, VA 22314. Sponsor is a promotional partner of Major League Baseball Properties, Inc. Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used with permission of Major League Baseball, Inc.